Thursday, October 6, 2011

Andrew & Shallon Wedding Preview

I have been so excited to post the wedding on Andrew and Shallon. I had the opportunity to shoot a wedding not only in my hometown, but in my own Church! Thanks to the perfect weather we have been having lately, we had a magnificent day for a wedding, and wedding photos for that matter. Andrew and Shallon had a fantastic wedding featuring a 57 corvette decked out with all sorts of cool stuff.  Their wedding was followed by a lovely reception, not to mention a heck of a dance party to cap off the night. Congrats to you two!























2 comments:

  1. WOW! I couldn't be any more impressed! You have such great talent & it really shows! Andrew and I really enjoyed working with you. Thank you for photographing our wedding Day! You truly made it beautiful! We cannot thank you enough! Shallon & Andrew :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really liked viewing the photos. really good quality and they really have turned out brilliant.

    ReplyDelete