Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Kami and Jason - Spirit Mountain Wedding

We had the honor of attending, and photographing my wife's cousin Kami and her fiancé Jason's wedding this past weekend at Spirit Mountain in Duluth MN. This was by far one of the most beautiful locations we have ever shot a wedding! Thankfully we dodged a few incoming showers and had a beautiful wedding outdoors overlooking lake superior. Thanks to an amazing couple, and a fun loving wedding party, we got some great photos of this fantastic wedding. Here's a preview of a few of my faves...













1 comment:

  1. Great post! I am writing on weddings these days and this is by far the best location I have come across. Everybody is looking amazing here and I must say that I got some fab ideas from this post for my wedding photoshoot. It is in one of the Los Angeles venues and I am very excited to get clicked liked this.

    ReplyDelete